Market intelligence company S&P Global India on Wednesday announced that it has been ranked as one of India’s top 10 best workplaces for women by Great Place To Work in 2023.
It also got recognised among India’s best workplaces in diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging. These recognitions are a result of S&P Global’s mission to accelerate progress and part of its strategic initiatives and People-First policies in India to create a more inclusive work environment, a company statement said.
Nilam Patel, MD, India operations, S&P Global, said, “At S&P Global India, we believe that diversity and inclusion are the cornerstones of innovation and growth. We invest in our people, provide essential sustainability intelligence to our customers and accelerate equity in our communities with the support of our external partners/NGOs. These recognitions reaffirm our commitment to providing an inclusive and equitable work environment for all and inspire us to strive harder to create a culture that everyone at S&P Global can be proud of.”
According to the company, some of the policies, benefits and work in this area include:
- Gender pay gap reporting to enhance transparency and reduce any gaps
- Investing in career development programs for women leaders
- Paid parental leave for all parents, regardless of gender, welcoming a child through birth, adoption, foster or surrogacy for 26 weeks
- Interactive DEI learning & development platform
- Menopause support
- A parental support program to connect with experts specialising in pregnancy, postpartum care, lactation support, infant sleep coaching 24/7
- Gender-affirmation surgery
S&P Global released its inaugural diversity, equity, and inclusion report earlier this year, committing to advancing DEI with enhanced disclosure and transparency to create a more intersectional and inclusive future.