Fire breaks out in shopping complex, no injuries | India News – Times of India

get me update

[ad_1]

MUMBAI: Fire broke out in the AC unit of an imitation jewellery store on the first floor of the ground plus three storeyed Acme Shopping Centre on Jain Mandir Road in Malad West at around 6.50 pm. The Fire was confined to an AC unit on the first floor. As many as 11 persons including four females were safely rescued by fire brigade personnel, using BA apparatus sets, through the staircase.
However, no injuries were reported, andthe fire was extinguished at 9.22 pm. The fire gutted a total of three shops on the first floor of the shopping centre, which did not have a firefighting system of its own. The fire was confined to the first floor and did not spread to the second and third floor.



[ad_2]

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *