Search for:
  • Home/
  • Beauty/
  • BellaVita eyes to become the biggest perfume brand of India by this fiscal end – ET Retail

BellaVita eyes to become the biggest perfume brand of India by this fiscal end – ET Retail

[ad_1]

BellaVita, which started as a skincare brand in 2018 and pivoted to the fragrance realm in 2021, is eyeing to clock Rs 500 crore in revenue this fiscal and by the end of the next fiscal year, it plans to register Rs 750 crore in revenue, Aakash Anand, founder, Bella Vita told ETRetail.

Within 18 months of foraying into the fragrance category, the monthly revenue of the brand has seen an exponential growth from Rs 25 lakh per month to Rs 45 crore per month.

“We pivoted into the fragrance category with a vision to make exquisite fragrances accessible to all as the fragrance market is still untapped in India and consumers are looking for luxury perfumes at affordable price points,” he said.

“By increasing the consumer base from 11 lakh monthly consumers to 15 lakh monthly consumers by this fiscal end, we eye to make BellaVita the biggest perfume brand of India, making my dream come true to be the perfume man of India,” he added.

Currently, the brand offers 48 SKUs in categories like perfumes, deodorants, body mists, body lotions, and body washes.

The brand, which has a presence across GT, MT, kiosks, shop-in-shop, e-commerce marketplaces, and D2C website, plans to expand its offline presence from 55 kiosks to 100 kiosks by this fiscal year-end.

“By the end of next calendar year, our aim is to take our total kiosk count to 200. We will be focussing more upon tier II and tier III cities to open our kiosks,” he stated.

The average kiosk size of Bella Vita is 150 sq.ft and the CAPEX involved in opening one kiosk stands at Rs 15lakh.

Currently, 80 per cent of the revenue of the brand comes from online retail, 5 per cent from kiosks, and the remaining 15 per cent is contributed by GT and MT.

“At present, metro and tier I cities contribute 60 per cent of our revenue and the remaining 40 per cent comes from tier II and tier III cities,” he added.

Going ahead, BellaVita is planning to acquire 2 brands in color cosmetics and skincare category.

In Q4 of this fiscal, it is also planning to foray into international countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand, the US, and Maldives via distribution and online retail.

  • Published On Sep 27, 2023 at 03:04 PM IST

Join the community of 2M+ industry professionals

Subscribe to our newsletter to get latest insights & analysis.

Download ETRetail App

  • Get Realtime updates
  • Save your favourite articles


Scan to download App


[ad_2]

Leave A Comment

All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required